Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Show and Tell

What have you been working on?  Have you used any snagged items or things you have to pif in your creations?  Here's my latest project:

I know why the caged bird sings...
In this 6x6 piece I used several items that I pif:  the squares that I pif are 1 inch,
 but I cut these in quarters to fit the page. The bird cages, flowers made
from vintage music sheets and old postage are all things I put up as pifs. I got the ledger
as a prize in a game from Martha!

I made these 6x6 bird pages for a recent swap. I got the card fronts from a thrift shop and cut them apart to spread them across the page, and added a couple of rubber stamped images.  The bird wing is a protractor that I put in my Tidbits & Tingaling packs that I sometimes pif. I saw it through the drawer front and knew I had to use it!  I built the blue bird around it.  Again, there is the sheet music of which I still own a 20inch stack.

No comments:

Post a Comment